By PhD Feindler Eva
In this ground-breaking exploration, a glittering array of experts examine how and why anger is seen as a secondary emotion by means of such a lot scientific theories and practitioners and seeks to reply to the subsequent questions:
- What are anger-related problems?
- What have they got in universal and the way are they various?
- How will we deal with some of the anger-related problems?
Drawing on one case examine, the top-notch individuals every one current a special approach to remedy for anger-related issues. by way of taking into account the diversity of views and coverings to be had for anger-related problems, this e-book offers an summary of the way clinicians can enforce each one of those remedies in addition to mix remedies to supply a adapted treatment for every person client.
- Anger similar issues: simple matters, types and Diagnostic concerns, Howard Kassinove and Raymond Chip Tafrate
- The Case of Anthony, Eva L. Feindler
- facts for powerful remedy of Anger-Related issues, Jerry L. Deffenbacher
- Cultural and Gender issues within the evaluation and remedy of Anger-Related problems, Sandra P. Thomas
- Psychoanalytic remedy of Anger and Aggression, Danielle Knafo and Seymour Moscovitz
- Anger administration for Adults: A Menu-Driven Cognitive-Behavioral method of the remedy of Anger issues, Raymond Chip Tafrate and Howard Kassinove
- Dialectical habit remedy for Anger-Related problems, Jill H. Rathus
- Couples and family members remedy of Anger problems, Eli Karam and Jay Lebow
- Psychopharmacological concerns in Anger administration, Henry Edwards
- Emotion-Focused remedy for Anger, Josée L. Jarry and Sandra C. Paivio
- Treating Anger with knowledge and Compassion: A Buddhist procedure, C. Peter Bankart
- An Adlerian method of the therapy of Anger issues, Daniel Ecksein, Al Milliren, Paul R. Rasmussen, and Robert Willhite
- Assimilative Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: An Integrative method of Anger problems, Jerold Gold
- a number of views at the Conceptualization and therapy of Anger-Related issues, Eva L. Feindler and Alison Byers
Series Edtor's Note
Foreword, by Ray DiGiuseppe, PhD
Questions for Contributors
Appendix A: Comparative remedies of Anger-Related problems
Read Online or Download Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) PDF
Best pathologies books
Devoted to the reminiscence and paintings of Lisa Capps, this quantity is a discussion board for students and practitioners drawn to the common and ordinary improvement of folks with autism. every one bankruptcy is concentrated on theoretical issues and the empirical proof relating to a selected element of functioning, yet universal issues of improvement are thought of all through.
A very good source for college students and training nurses, the 9th version of Lippincott’s guide of Psychiatric Nursing Care Plans includes fifty two nursing care plans that deal with the main more often than not encountered behaviors in psychiatric–mental healthiness nursing. an exceptional instrument to introduce scholars to medical psychiatric adventure, the handbook demonstrates use of the nursing strategy in psychiatric nursing and provides feedback for particular interventions—with rationale—to deal with specific behaviors, giving the coed a valid foundation on which to construct medical talents.
Quantity 21 of the once a year of Psychoanalysis is mainly welcome for bringing to English-language readers well timed contributions from in a foreign country in a gap part on "Psychoanalysis in Europe. " The part starts with a translation of Helmut Thomae's massive critique of the present kingdom of psychoanalytic schooling; Thomae's thought for entire reform revolves round a redefinition of the prestige of the educational research in analytic education.
Elizabeth Michel presenta un programma di anatomia e allineamento, indispensabile in step with gli analisti bioenergetici, i conduttori di classi e in step with quanti lavorano con il corpo credendo nell’identità funzionale di corpo e mente.
Additional info for Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological)
Anger-Related Disorders: A Practitioner's Guide to Comparative Treatments (Springer Series on Comparative Treatments for Psychological) by PhD Feindler Eva